- Write and post content online; maintain company Web pages and blog(s).
- Contribute to/update the company’s social sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Work with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Help to develop & document procedures to manage Web content.
- Moderate content as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
- Help to plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Monitor social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external).
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- Succinct, fact-filled content
- An engaging, active tone
- Writing broken up by subheadings
- Use of bulleted lists
- Embedded links throughout the text
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research.
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.