Code Brew Labs is looking for a skilled Software Engineer proficient enough in working on building apps on Android platform. At Code Brew Labs we work with well funded startups, mid size companies looking to build up products which differentiate themselves from others.
- Monitor and report to teammates on the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns.
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data from customers, prospective clients at various stages of the funnel.
- Contribute data-driven content regularly to our blog and other channels based on customer behavior data and other learning.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to both accurately forecast and craft the right strategies, campaigns, and tests to run.
- Develop vision for analytics architecture, various predictive models, and efficient workflow across marketing.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign, batch email marketing and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Create workflows, maintain and segment database, and take actions based on their online behavior or interaction with emails.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes/status quo.
- Experience with analytic techniques, statistical modeling, and web analytics technologies.
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics.
- Excellent communications skills when working with teammates who may be either data-driven or more qualitative.
- Expert in Google Analytics at minimum.
- Deep understanding of web-related behaviors and trends and ability to optimize for these.