Code Brew Labs is looking for a Node.js Developer(Team Lead) responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Managing the team of Nodejs Developers and solving their queries
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Working with databases like MySQL and NoSql.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc
- Experience in developing web solutions
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science from Tier 1 or 2 colleges
- Good understanding of databases and MySQL/NoSQL in general
- Good understanding of software development lifestyle
- Working knowledge of AngularJS/BackboneJS is a plus