Code Brew Labs is looking for a skilled Team Lead for Android Department. At Code Brew Labs, you as a Lead would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of mobile applications. You would manage Android Developers team while defining their responsibilities for the projects and making sure that the products are delivered without any technical issues.
- Min. 1 year of Java application development, with extensive use of Java I/O, Collections, Algorithms and well known application frameworks
- Experience with Android Platform(intents, services, threading, activity, fragments, etc…)
- Experience with source code management techniques using SVN, Mercury or Git
- Familiarity with industry standard design patterns for most commonly encountered situations is a must
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions and deadlocks
- Good knowledge of multithreading, process optimization, system resource planning in native Android
- Strong understanding and experience in Android development along with good knowledge with the Android SDK and with the Android Tools framework
- Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using JSON , XML etc.
- Strong in Android Java. Great understanding of thread management, memory management and other aspects of Java for mobile application development
- Good knowledge of OO designs, database design, data structures and algorithms
- Lead and manage Android team
- End-to-end Android application development
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies
- Assist with interviewing and attracting new talent to Organization
- Manage individual team members, both junior and senior, encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
- Accountable for the team’s performance, work satisfaction and growth
- This is a hands-on role where you’ll be coding alongside the team.We’re looking for a leader who can win the technical respect of the team with their own accomplishments, work in an agile, fast-changing environment, and lead us to building great products
- You should be able to lead the cross functional team and be the main point of contact for the project
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges
- Excellent command over an object oriented programming language especially Java
- Strong understanding of working with REST Web Services, databases, SQLite, caching strategies, asynchronous calls and Parse is a plus
- Must have working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and complete understanding of Git Flow
- As an Android Tech Lead, you will guide our talented mobile team helping them to define the products, make key technical decisions and organize and inspire the team to work effectively together.